As you all know I am a lover of sandals, flip flops, tennis shoes and pretty much everything without a heel. Lately I have found myself wanting to wear heels more, I did for a while in high school but that was a long time ago and I find myself fearing the pain of wearing heels, so I don't. I also have the worst record of keeping up with shoes. I love them but I suck at keeping them organized and I have a tendency to leave them in the car.
Today I want to talk to you about some ways that heels can actually help you, this post is mostly for myself so I can talk me into wearing heels more often but hey if it helps you too then why not!
[As I try to type heels, I keep putting hell randomly enough that is what my feet feel like after wearing them. beauty is pain or is pain beauty?]
- They make you taller.
- Help you appear slimmer [in most cases].
- They make outfits look more professional/elegant/sexy. [It is like wearing lipstick for your feet.]
- They can help with posture.
- They most definitely work your calf muscles.
- They are pretty freaking gorgeous.
- They give you confidence.
If you want to check out my style of heels check out my Pinterest board here.
What are your thoughts? I would love to hear from you in the comments below!